COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES
- Pre-screening measures to ensure no COVID-19 symptoms prior to admittance into buildings
- Facial coverings required (face mask preferred and required for employees, face shield permitted for patients with general breathing difficulties through a mask)
- Required hand washing by employees and patients before and after visits
- Continual COVID-19 cleaning precautions & private treatment rooms wiped down between patients
- TeleHealth options for sick patients & appointments scheduled to reduce patient to patient exposure
- Exclusive one-on-one rehabilitation sessions
Welcome to AVORA! Forward Thinking. Forward Moving. ®
AVORA specializes in orthopedic rehabilitation, sports performance training, concussion management, and therapy for dizziness and balance disorders. We have invested in the most advanced technology available for diagnosis, treatment and training needed to customize your experience. Our clinicians are recognized for expertise in their field and our administrative staff is second to none.
People travel from near and far to work with us
- Many of our patients come from across the United States and some travel from other countries. We partner with other businesses to provide convenient lodging and transportation while you are with us for treatment.
- We focus on providing state-of-the-art tools for our clinicians.
- 99% of our clinicians have achieved their DPT degree (Doctor of Physical Therapy) and other specialized certifications which means, the individual working with you has had a minimum of 8 years academic and clinical training and experience.
- Our clinicians are exceptional in their commitment and ability to determine the root cause of a problem rather than stopping at simply treating symptoms.
- Outstanding service. You will work one-on-one with the same clinician throughout your time with us to ensure consistency of care, and, you will be seen on time every time.
The Most Advanced Technology On The Planet
One way you know we care about you is that we invest in the best equipment and most advanced technology available. For instance, we are one of only 30 clinics in the world that own a GyroStim. Most of these are outside of the United States. Patients from as far as Maine and California to Spain and Australia seek our help. We are proud to have the most current technologies for diagnosing balance & vestibular disorders, including; Videonystagmography (VNG) testing, video head impulse (vHIT or HIMP) testing, suppression head impulse (SHIMP) testing, Micromedical VORTEQ, NeuroCom InVision, and computerized dynamic posturography (CDP). We invest in leading edge equipment because we want the best for our providers and our patients. Our rehab equipment is equally impressive.
Highly Educated Providers
It's not just our technology that makes us unique. Our providers are exceptional and understand both routine and complex issues. 99% of our providers are doctors of physical therapy (DPT) and have advance training in either orthopedics and sports medicine or diagnosing and treating balance and vestibular disorders. Good outcomes are dependent on figuring out the root cause of a problem, not simply treating symptoms. Our skilled providers utilizing top notch equipment can do just that! Our providers only work with patients within their specialty. We don't "dabble". You can feel confident that you will see a provider who is well experienced with your specific symptoms or condition.
We treat you one-on-one, one patient at at time, with no waiting. This means that we endeavor to provide you with prompt service, getting you seen on time! From the moment you call or walk in one of our clinics, our goal is to ensure that you are well taken care of. Our friendly and polite staff will welcome you upon your arrival and assist you with any administrative needs. Our providers will spend 1 hour with you during your first visit (sometimes longer for patients traveling a longer distance). They will first listen to your concerns and then perform hands-on testing and treatment. You will see the same provider for your follow up care, so you will never have to worry about explaining your condition over and over and over again to different providers!